Monday 9 July 2012

Okay this is kind of important and I would appreciate your input for Dark Paradise

Hi guys, as you know I started this fanfiction way back in February and I have been overwhelmed by the response I've gotten and I've loved every minute of it. However, recentley I feel like I've come to an end with "Dark Paradise" this is because I was only originally going to write it to the point where Shyam's truth was revealed but I extended it with the pregnancy plot. Now that that's happened I don't feel there's much to explore with this fanfiction. I will write another chapter update and an epilogue but I feel there is little to do with this fanfiction now. But that does not mean I will stop writing, I have plans for another FF which I think you will all like, based around the recent events in the show, showing how Arnav is remorseful, but unlike in the show Khushi is unwilling to co-operate and so there will be a lot more tension, romance and nauk-jauk in this FF. I would really appreciate it if you all would continue to read and support me in my work. If you are all really unhappy with this FF ending then I may write a sequel to it, but I'm not sure how good that would be if I'm honest. Thank you for your time please leave your thoughts, requests and comments on this post. Thank you. Jas :)

9 comments:

  1. Awwwweeeeee It's ending :( I'm sad but all the best for your next FF... I enjoyed this one a lot and I will probably read this over and over again :p I still love u Jas and I will continue reading your work! You're an awesome reader and your fan fiction was the first fanfiction i ever read about Arnav and Khushi hence I made a blog. Now I'm writing 2 FFs :) <3 Love you loads Jas and I want u to come back with another FF with a blast!!!

    - Ravneet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ravneet, you have been such a loyal and lovely reader, I cannot thank you enough for all the time and energy you have put into supporting my writing. I'm so glad that I could inspire you in such an amazing way! Haha don't worry I think Dark Paradise was a warm up to what I'll write next (hopefully) haha :)! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. i guess all good things comes to an end but exited for your new ff,sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much :) I'm so glad that you're so supportive, it means a lot, genuinely thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. I loved every bit of Dark Paradise, and if it comes to an end I will miss it. But really I get how forcing yourself to write a story you planned to end sometime ago won't be the best deal. So, best of luck for your new fanfiction and awaiting the end of this one! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet, thank you for being so understanding! I really appreciate it! Also, thank you I just posted the final chapter of Dark Paradise, I'm going to miss it but better things are yet to come so please carry on reading and once again thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. ooooh. its cumin 2 a end. but with our comments i'm 100% sure dat ur next FF is gunna b much betta!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have just posted the last chapter of this FF, it feels really weird that I wont write anymore Dark Paradise posts but I'm really excited for my new idea. I'm glad I have your support and hope you'll enjoy the last chapter and the new FF which will come out soon :) THANK YOU! :)

      Delete
  5. Well Jas, what can I say, looking at the dates of the last posting and minr 2 years! Your story is aeesome, I've tried to leave a post at every chapter but my tablet is playing up, sorry. This story starts with the original plot so I love these stories as I already have there pictures and mannerisms in my head.i love the way Ajali and khushi have their babies on the same day, the day she married arnav she , and found out di was pregnant she probably never thought that she would be a mother literally so close after di. A bit disapointed that her manglesutre was never fixed, i dont know why its like a wedding ring i suppose. None the less I love arnavs softer side even if he was a duffer after shyam. I loved how you descibed Khushi feelings of getting fat , unable to get into clothes. You forgot one part of pregnancy though...im sur Arnav would have been happy with ;). But the rest was almost spot on.

    Keep writing if you can, and THANK YOU FOR SHARING muueh

    ReplyDelete