Saturday 13 October 2012

I'm so sorry

My sincerest and most genuine apologies to all of you. I am very aware that I have recentley neglected my blog and been seriously unfair to all of you guys my great readers. But my life has been super hectic, I've just started working and I work 9-5 Monday-Friday, which is exhausting. However now I am more adjusted to this I think I can go back to updating. I just wanted to say sorry to you all for this. It isn't fair and I feel awful for it! So expect updates soon :)

Jas

4 comments:

  1. It's ok Jas :) It happens... as a writer I can understand :P
    But ur back!!!!
    Muuwa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok Jas but now ur bak and thats wots important x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss your story !!! update please as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete