Thursday 22 January 2015

Returning to writing

Hi everyone and by everyone I mean anyone who reads this. Its been well over 2 years since I wrote anything here and yet people still read my writing and fics. For that I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart. I've had a very tumultuous two years of life, hence my absence from writing. However, now I feel ready to go back to it, that is if anyone still cares to read because my writing only had worth with a wonderful audience such as yourselves. Basically this post is to say I'm back and to also ask if there's anything in particular you guys want writing? I'm aware I left "Agneepath An ASR Story" "The Fated Ones- A Qubool Hai Story" and "Even Stars Burn" incomplete, which if any would you like to see more of. If there are any other fandom based stories you would like to see up here let me know the shows and I'll see if I can accommodate. I really appreciate all the love and support I have received from you guys both in the past and now. Thank you and please don't hesitate to let me know about what you would like to see posting!

Jas :)

7 comments:

  1. Omg you were the first writer on Arnav and Khushi that I ever read on. I was so inspired from reading your story and then you disappeared. In late 2012 I began writing on them and I can't stop. I'm really glad to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I never saw this comment, yes I was beginning higher education and then work and other things happened, but I will be completing as many pending stories as possible over the December to January period, so do keep an eye out! That's amazing! I'm so glad to have inspired you, keep writing and thanks for taking the time out to comment!

      Delete
  2. Can you please carry on with even stars burn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry only just read this comment, my genuine apologies and the answer to that request is yes I will complete Even Stars Burn in the December to January period so please keep an eye out. Thanks for taking the time out to comment!

      Delete
  3. Hi, just discovered your blog,your stories are amazing , please complete all IPKKND stories, esp. Even Stars Burn. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynette, thanks for taking the time to read my writing! I've just updated Even Stars Burn with a new Chapter, be sure to check it out and I will continue updating it till completion :) here's the link https://jascreations-jas.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/even-stars-burn-chapter-six.html

      Delete
  4. Hey just came across your blog on Arshi though google surch and must say I’m looking forward on reading your story’s hope you shall be back soon xxx

    ReplyDelete