Tuesday 14 February 2012

IPKKND

Okay guys if you're reading this THANK YOU! I am nervous about branching into Fanfics but the current state of the show is really leaving me with little choice. So if you like what I have to say about the show I hope you'll like what I have to post fan fiction wise. My first one will be up ASAP and it will be based around the idea of the aftermath of the marriage promo, hope you all like it :) xx 


Please note I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

2 comments:

  1. wht is this all about..its ur imagination about the episodes?? if Yes then i liked all of them..just read all..
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its just a fanfiction based on the show so its my ideas haha. Thank you :) I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete